Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Number ONE out of 1 million reasons I suck as a friend... Casey...

The following conversations are from Myspace, and will work as proof that I SUCK.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Casey
Date: Mar 21, 2006 12:18 PM

Hey SARAH!!!!

It was so awesome to see you this weekend. I havn't seen/ talked to you in so long. I miss it!! I am so glad you will be around all summer... We have got to hang out. A lot has been going on.. It's been a little crazy!!
How's school? Hope it's awesome and fun! I'm sure you are loving it. School's not to bad this last semester.. I have real easy classes, and the only class I am sure to get homework in is Math.. Which stinks but yeah!
So I hope everything is awesome for you! I will talk to you later. Love you,
Your Friend,
Case


And this is how I replied....

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Sarah
Date: Apr 4, 2006 6:55 PM

Casey my love,

We are DEFINITELY hanging out this summer. And I want to know what's going on with you. I wish that I could share something from my life, but NOTHING is going on. I live a very boring life. I miss you friend.

Talk to you later,
Sarah



So I felt prett good about myself after I sent that. Then I got this reply...



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Casey
Date: Apr 4, 2006 7:28 PM


HAHA my life has been pretty boring.. lol.. but it's starting to get a lot better.. lol.. When I say that, I mean in the ways it shouldn't be. If you get what I mean. I havn't been to church for almost 2 or 3 months. Havn't even been to the gathering in I dunno how long. I only talk to Brad once in a while.. And for the longest time I didn't even know Mandy was pregnant! I am so out of touch. But I am still loving life. Ever since my grandma died. I've just tried to experiment with things in my life. Things that I am not proud of. I am pretty much falling apart in the Christian sence but having a good time other than that. Ya know. I feel like I can't sulk and and be all dreary cuz I'm slipping away from God, cuz I understand what I am doing, I just keep running away. I am doing everything mispleasing to Him, yet I still know where I am, know who He is, know what He wants, and I am running and I havn't came back yet! lol wow!!!! Bet you didn't expect to get all of this.. If only you knew all the stuff I have done.. I would be glad to talk to you about it, if you are interested.. I used to talk to Brad about all of this, but I just can't anymore I don't know why. I feel like I have disappointed him... I feel like everytime he is at lunch that he looks at me and thinks I'm stuck up and that I've changed. Which I have changed.. And now you will prolly feel the same way after I send this to you! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I am pouring all of this stuff onto you, I just havn't talked to anyone about it in so long, and I need too!!!! I love you and please don't look at this like I'm never coming back cuz I am hoping that I will! I just feel like I need the time live the so called "other" life! I guess you can say... Thanks for reading this long thing! I love you and I will talk to you later.
Case

I should never be allowed around people... I befriend and then abandon.

No comments: