Friday, September 22, 2006

Issue one--check

The first issue of the paper is done. Page seven freaks me out. The worst part of being the editor is having to write an editor's note, and that picture is just too huge. I'm not that kind of reporter, the one who eventually just wants to write opinion columns. No, I'm sure that writing down what other people say is a way better use of my time. I'm not a columnist... my opinion is not that important to me and it changes daily.

Thought the best way to share with you what I've been doing this week is to just give you the link to the web version of what has become my life. Here's the link.

http://www.huntington.edu/newspaper/2006-2007/Issue%201-2006%20for%20Web.pdf

1 comment:

greg said...

Paper looks good... :)

Just work on sleeping as well as writing...or it's gonna be a long year...