Saturday, May 19, 2007

This is home...

Got home late in the afternoon on Thurs. Crying ensued when I realized that I was living at home for the entire summer. It was something I was supressing... didn't want't to believe that I am doing it again. Its not that I don't love my house, or my family, or my church or great home-friends...its just... there's a lot of drama that comes with living in this house. And I'm a little bit weary of drama. But my beautiful, newly English roommate came and stayed with us yesterday and I went to my first bar with my friends for my belated birthday bash. Nick's English Hut on Kirkwood, we had a lot of fun. Sat next to a table full of men and women in their 60's. I bet they thought we were babies. I kind of felt like one.

That's all for now...would write more if there were more to say. I have a 9 days until I go to work. 7 days until I must attend my friend Rach's baby shower. So weird that she's having a baby. Even weirder that she's naming her son Chandler.... Lord, help me not to laugh uncontrollably at this baby shower.

No comments: