Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm sitting here mooning over Mr. Darcy.Yes, I'm watching Pride and Prejudice. The BBC Miniseries, although it is lengthy, is the only one worth watching. And I love it. I love Jane Austen too, she makes being single bearable, because I can dream about the men in her stories with no guilt whatsoever. I watch this movie too much.
"I feel I am ill-qualified to recommend myself to strangers" *SIGH*"
"You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." *SWOON*

I love the awkward silences in this movie. These are things that you obvioulsy cannot pick up on in a book, but I imagine they are there I love watching girls made happy by a truly good guy. But I don't htink I'll ever be ready for one. Maybe I will, and 'til then I'll live in my Jane Austen world. I also love the awkward stares that are exchanged between Elizabeth and Darcy--its so corny its is amazy.

No comments: