Saturday, July 01, 2006

Vacation without rest

It's weird how during the school year when I have so much work to do I find the time to update this every day, and now that its summer I never seem to update. Probably because there is nothing going on in my life that is of any significance.

It kind of feels like everything is happening to people all around me, and nothing at all to me. I'm pretty restless at the moment...

Heading to the Smokies for a week of family time. Its going to be a test of my patience, mostly because I have none when it comes to my sisters. My goal is to not be the cause of any argument this week, and even though I see about a million problems brewing up in my family I'm not going to bring light to any of them because frankly, that is not supposed to be my role. I'm going to let my parents be parents and my sisters be the adults they are becoming. This is a huge step for me. I might tell you if I have success with my new attitude, and if I don't you'll know I failed miserably.

No comments: