Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yoga was my best friend last night... It saved me from imploding, I think. After the day I had, I needed that hour to focus on my breathing and movement, but I mostly needed to NOT be focusing on the day because it was so horrible.

I'll give some credit to my friends, I really think they thought they were being supportive. But if I had to hear one more, "Why is she getting married again?" I don't know what I would have done. Wait, I do know. I would have screamed at one of them, like I did to my mother. Because you can show horrible sides of yourself to your mom that you hide from your friends because, let's face it, your mom is obligated to love you anyway. And why I'm sure my friends would still love me if I had a nervous breakdown in front of them, but I would scare them for sure.

But I did find a dress that I don't totally hate. But now I have to come up with bridal shower games, yuck.

No comments: