Friday, October 02, 2009

Can't Tell A lie


From now on, you can’t tell lies, are you ready? Let's do this thing

Think back eight months ago, were you single? Yep

What do you carry with you at all times? My work badge... and my phone (ideally)

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you text messaged? my Dad (aww)

How are you feeling? Excited to be free from work... tired of cleaning my house.

Is something wrong right now? Isn't there always something? But its just a small things... I can handle the small things.

Are you mad at someone? Just world leaders... as always

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow? It doesn't matter if I plan on it... it won't happen.

Are you jealous of someone right now? My sister Katie's fantastic life... :) But seriously, I don't think so.

Do you have a piggy bank that’s actually shaped like a pig? Nope... a teddy bear

What’s the last thing you put in your mouth? Coffee...coffee...coffee

What are you suppose to be doing right now? Cleaning... and getting dressed

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? Sure

Could you handle a long distance relationship? I have no idea if I could handle any relationship...

Could you cry right now? if I thought about something sad, or happy, or a Sylvan learning Commercial... I think the answer is yes.

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying? Yep

Are you okay with the life you live? I'm okay... but not fantastically thrilled. I want to be fantastically thrilled with the life I live.

Did you enjoy your day today? Its just beginning... but so far... I'd give it a B

Do you have a Tattoo? no

Would you ever get any piercings on your body, other than your ear? no

Did your last kiss take place on a bed? no

What was the last thing you spent money for? yesterday's breakfast at work

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my mom... I'm talking to her right now

Do you call it fall or autumn? fall

No comments: